Free Joshua Tree Elopement Giveaway!
Want to win a FREE epic desert elopement? We’ve partnered up with an amazing team of vendors to give away an Ultimate Desert Elopement for one lucky couple dreaming of running away to Joshua Tree! The winners will elope on November 12th, 2017 in Pioneertown, CA.
To Enter the Joshua Tree Elopement Giveaway:
Head over to https://www.oakandamble.com/giveaway.html to submit your love story! And don’t forget to follow all the amazing vendors listed below on Instagram.
This awesome giveaway includes:
Floral Design by Oak+Amble LLC // Instagram
- Organic style Bridal Bouquet(s).
- Matching Groom Boutonnière(s).
- Floral decor for ceremony, sweetheart table and cake.
Videography by The Quail and The Dove (that’s us!)// Instagram
- 3-4 hours filming on wedding day.
- 3 minute long highlight film (Aerial Videography Included).
- Film delivered digitally.
Fine Art Film Photography by Alexis Ralston Photography // Instagram
- 3-4 hours of film photography coverage on wedding day.
- Gallery of images delivered digitally.
Coordinating by The Walk Down The Aisle // Instagram
- Coordination of styling and day of timeline.
Venue will be The Ruin Venue // #theruinvenue
- Getting ready in the Studio Suite.
- Use of The Ruin for ceremony and pictures.
Officiated by Minister Marie of Let’s Get Married SoCal // Instagram
- Guidance on the marriage license and certificate.
- Simple and sweet 30 minute ceremony.
Hair Design by Christine // Instagram
- Professional hair styling services.
Makeup by Sabrina Bennett // Instagram
- Professional make-up services.
Calligraphy by Danielle Wraith // Instagram
- Handwritten gifts for the couple.
Elopement Night Lodging by The Coyote House // Instagram
- A night’s stay at this cute abode, close to Pappy and Harriet’s.
- Stargaze with your new spouse in the hot tub and celebrate your marriage!
A simple cutting cake will also be provided.
Giveaway end on September 15th, 2017, so don’t wait! Enter today over on Oak & Amble’s site: https://www.oakandamble.com/giveaway.html
The beautiful photos in this post were shot by Alexis Ralston Photography , with florals by Oak+Amble LLC, and makeup by Sabrina Bennett. The model is Shannon Maestre. Film scans were by Photovision Prints.